So I own Guitar Hero: World Tour and yesterday they released 2 songs for the game from Bruce Springsteen. An old classic Born To Run and one from his new album which came out yesterday as well My Lucky Day. Both are rocking songs on the game and are free until the 4th of next month if you have Guitar Hero. All you have to do is go online and download them. I recommend putting them on an SD card, otherwise they'll take up too much room on your limited system memory.
Wish they put Rascal Flatts and Brad Paisley's tracks out there for free. Those cost 200 Wii points and I spent the last of my Wii Points lately on the 3 Orginal Super Mario titles. Those are fun too!
If you're a fan of the Bruce's don't miss his performance at the half time show this weekend during the Superbowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment