Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Foot Doctor Told Me To Go Fit with the Wii Fit

Ok so he didn't quite say that.

I saw the foot doctor in town yesterday, Doctor Fergusson. Unfortunately I've been going through shoes like crazy. It seems my legs are little out of wack and I'm putting pressure on the outside of my foot causing the shoes to break.

  1. First of course, weight loss is important(That's coming along and I knew that would be part of the fix).
  2. Second, I was told to get shoes that have a wider base and flared sides to help support my feet.
  3. Third, he checked my hamstrings and muscles and said they were really tense and the only way to get my legs straigthened out was to work out and get them stretching again. He mentioned the pool which I already started going to. He also mentioned Tai-Chi or Yoga. I mentioned that I have a Wii and was planning on getting the Wii Fit which has Yoga. Right away he mentioned seeing that and said that was definetly an option if I could get motivated enough for it. Either that or take Yoga classes in an organized fashion.

I think I'll stick to the Wii recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment